Stuhrling Prestige Men's 322A.33X61 Prestige Swiss Made Automatic Valjoux 7750 Maverick Chronograph Multifunction Blue IP Watch Review and Rating
A superior mix of mechanics and materials, this Stuhrling Original Prestige timepiece is a watch that demands respect. Dynamic presentation coupled with quality craftsmanship take this piece to a new level of style. Don't miss out on your opportunity to add this Stuhrling Original to your collection today.
Krysterna is proprietary to Stührling Original and refers to the crystals that are used in its timepieces. Krysterna stems from the eyewear industry and has more strength over a spread surface area than sapphire. Krysterna crystals are more scratch resistant than mineral crystals and more shatter resistant than sapphire crystals.
The Prestige Family is a special segment of Stuhrling Prestige, which includes the highest quality timepieces that are manufactured in Switzerland; every member of this incredible collection is Swiss made! Using the finest equipment and materials, these watches are assembled, inspected, and certified by master Swiss watchmakers.
Summary of Features
• Movement: Swiss Made Manual/Self-Winding Automatic Movement
Automatic watches do not operate on batteries. Automatic watches are made up of about 130 or more parts that work together to tell time. Automatic movements mark the passage of time by a series of gear mechanisms, and are wound by the movement of your wrist as you wear it. The gear train then transmits the power to the escapement, which distributes the impulses, turning the balance wheel. The balance wheel is the time regulating organ of a mechanical watch, which vibrates on a spiral hairspring. Lengthening or shortening the balance spring makes the balance wheel go faster or slower to advance or retard the watch. The travel of the balance wheel from one extreme to the other and back again is called oscillation. Lastly, automatic movements come in different types, including movements that are Swiss-made, Japanese-made, and more.
Also referred to as self-winding, watches with automatic movements utilize kinetic energy, the swinging of your arm, to provide energy to an oscillating rotor to keep the watch ticking. They're considered more satisfying to watch collectors (horologists) because of the engineering artistry that goes into the hundreds of parts that make up the movement. If you do not wear an automatic watch consistently (for about 8 to 12 hours a day), you can keep the watch powered with a watch winder (a great gift for collectors).
• Complications: Hour, Minute, and Small Seconds with Chronograph Seconds, 30 Minute counter, 12 Hour Counter, and Day and Date Complications
• Dial: Hydraulically Stamped Starburst Pattern
• Hands: Skeletonized Industrial-Style Hands
Diagrams of Features
- Swiss made Automatic chronograph Valjoux 7750 movement with day and date complication
- Black pvd layered case with blue ip plated gear edged unidirectional bezel and protective krysterna crystals
- Black hydraulically stamped starburst pattern on dial with applied markers and raised outer chapter ring
- Black high grade silicon rubber strap with gear edged design
- Water resistant to 330 feet (100 M): suitable for snorkeling, as well as swimming, but not diving
Stuhrling Prestige Men's 322A.33X61 Prestige Swiss Made Automatic Valjoux 7750 Maverick Chronograph Multifunction Blue IP Watch
Watch Price: $2,595.00
Watch Sale Price: $968.95
Time Availability: Usually ships in 1-2 business days